Where to Buy a Vmax 1200 motor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adi.barda

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm thinking of buying (importing) a used engine for my 99 Vmax 1200 either from US or Europe. Searching google I didn't find many places selling Vmax motors. Can you point me to a place (web site) of a dealer selling these stuff?

Thank you very much,

Adi Barda

You beat me to it Kyle.... His engine Dyno'd around 118 HP at the rear wheel before it was removed...

Kyle is a good one, or Sean Morley at [email protected] is another if you're looking for a late model.

He'll actually build you a custom 1300 motor if you want too and he ships all over the world.

Kyle's is probably going to be a good cost compared to a custom built motor.

Chris

Exactly.........don't fool with Fleabay, I bought a bad automatic transmission from Fleabay , 1200.00 big ones and the transmission was bad. It took about 3 months and all kinds of documentation of installment to win the case........notice I said win the case, my 1200.00 buck was hanging pending those Fleabay desk jockeys ruled in my favor.

Kyle is a good one, or Sean Morley at [email protected] is another if you're looking for a late model.

He'll actually build you a custom 1300 motor if you want too and he ships all over the world.

Kyle's is probably going to be a good cost compared to a custom built motor.

Chris

Last edited:
Oh, I see, I did not notice he was from another country. I will be easier with language. Thanks for pointing that out Prez. Oh by the way Prez, I am having to do the Double D mod now since the bike is running so well with the COP mod and clutch won't put the power to the rear wheel now.

Oh, I see, I did not notice he was from another country. I will be easier with language. Thanks for pointing that out Prez. Oh by the way Prez, I am having to do the Double D mod now since the bike is running so well with the COP mod and clutch won't put the power to the rear wheel now.

NP there :punk:

DD is always a great modification. Dont forget to blast the steel plates to make them grip better.

Yep, A few of us have engines. I have quite a few and can build anything you want. I've even got one chaindrive 1500 if you really want to make some power!

Sean

Back