Whitney Houston dies at 48

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've seen a hundred facebook posts just running her down about her life choices, etc. it's ridiculous. the woman could sing. no doubt. she did what she did ... no one should be disrespectful of someone who has passed away.

Sad to see someone so young pass away so suddenly. She had her demons in life, but her passing is a loss to her family, friends, and fans.

It's sad but we see it over and over again that all of the fame and fortune won't save you.......from yourself.

Unfortunately it is hard to live such a life in the limelight. Another victim of xanax?

Great singer all the same, never was my cup of tea, but can recognise true talent.

And yes, 48 is bloody young to go - I just turned 46 on saturday!

Unfortunately it is hard to live such a life in the limelight. Another victim of xanax?

Great singer all the same, never was my cup of tea, but can recognise true talent.

And yes, 48 is bloody young to go - I just turned 46 on saturday!

Yes she had pipes, so many have checked out early. No matter what they did in their personal life, it was their choice, shame we have seen it so many times before. I do not think the Entertainment industry is a easy carer by any means, so many are lured to the glamour and fame of it to only find out how hard it is. More fail than make it and the road is hard and long.

Happy late Birthday there G

Back