Who do you recommend?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavgrab302

Reaction score
Looking to buy a new rear tire probably the ME 880 but don't wanna spend 150 for the tire then additional 30 to mount at my locate bike shop.
Whats a good vender for tires that will ship quickly, and are'nt pricey?

also I guess the ME 880 is still the widest tire for stock swingarm, yeah?

ya you can easily fit the me880 170 on the back no washer swap needed. there might be other brands not sure what else will work but i like my ME880 lots. sorry i got my tire locally so not sure who ships fast and cheap these days down south.

Shinko makes a 170 for the rear as well and it's a lot cheaper... Personally I'm a Metz man but some have had good luck with the Shinko.

Chris

Looking to buy a new rear tire probably the ME 880 but don't wanna spend 150 for the tire then additional 30 to mount at my locate bike shop.
Whats a good vender for tires that will ship quickly, and are'nt pricey?

also I guess the ME 880 is still the widest tire for stock swingarm, yeah?

As mentioned, Metz & Shinko 170's will fit no problem...that I know for certain...I'm sure there are several other brands also, but you can't go wrong with Metzler.

When I'm in the market for tires I check Tires Unlimited, Motorcycle Superstore and Bike Bandit. You will prolly find the best price, they're big and shipping is fast.

Got mine from Ron Ayers, free shipping special and the cheapest price.

Love my Metzler, but went with the stock width....I can't seem to wear it out so I can go up to 170!

Latest posts

Back