Why some shouldn't breed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinnoshiftin

Reaction score
A Colorado woman was cited for a seat belt violation when the police officer who pulled her over during a routine traffic stop discovered she had removed her child from a car seat to make room for a gas can. Yet a license is required to operate a motor vehicle or to get married. No testing or licensing required to breed. No telling what we might see from the era of "no child left behind" as more procreate. It is getting harder to deal with the explosion of moronic people. I think a cabin deep in the hills is the way to go. The only noise you may hear is from the thump keg as another batch of "shine" is being made...lol. Hmmm, set up properly and you got fuel for the Max, medicine for all ailments and refreshments! :rofl_200: One comment to the story was kind of humorous.
"At least the kid is IN the car and not on the ROOF!"

Todd

Attachments

• cdot-aurora.jpg
    cdot-aurora.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
I hope the officer had the where with all to contact CPS:damn angry::damn angry::bang head::bang head:

Are fuel prices going up that high?
When a gas can is more valuable than your first born...

This is really sad but I am sure there are a ton more out there that anyone even knows or notices.

Give up freedom and create strict regulations like Sri Lanka where only people who have a college degree and approved income to get married and even have a child?

"At least the kid is IN the car and not on the ROOF!"

Hell, I'd have velcro'ed the little bugger up top. Told him to hold out his arms and pretend to fly. Kids love that stuff, and heck, the gas station was probably only a block or two away. This made the news??

Sad, but all too common. Wish I had a picture of the little girl(7-8) on the back of daddy's "boutique" brand chopper last year rolling through the city on the interstate...Pony tail flapping in the breeze(no helmet)...back of her skirt dragging on the top of the back tire(no fender)...and little flip-flop's and feet bouncing on and off the passenger footpegs(hey at least it had footpegs). Running along at 70mph with the rest of the traffic...:damn angry:

Sad, but all too common. Wish I had a picture of the little girl(7-8) on the back of daddy's "boutique" brand chopper last year rolling through the city on the interstate...Pony tail flapping in the breeze(no helmet)...back of her skirt dragging on the top of the back tire(no fender)...and little flip-flop's and feet bouncing on and off the passenger footpegs(hey at least it had footpegs). Running along at 70mph with the rest of the traffic...:damn angry:
To me, that is a whole a lot worse than the kid in that picture because I recall bouncing around in the back of my dad's station wagon. All those years nothing but a few super mild bumps once in a while. Hey, look at me now, I turned out alright...kinda!
:punk:

Back