Why some shouldnt drag race there street bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
l.swf
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?vi...jpg&t=OEgsToPDskLvYuMwUxsQKjIeLx0vI3w7&hl=en"

The video has been pulled from You Tube! :damn angry:

:bang head:
Damn! It was awesome. Dude takes off from the line spun the rear tire causing it to kick off to the right he than goes over the center divider bouncing him off the seat as he is still on the gas holding on laying on the seat he falls over. This all takes place within the first 25 ft of the track and no more than 20 mph.:rofl_200: What a tool!

:bang head:
Damn! It was awesome. Dude takes off from the line spun the rear tire causing it to kick off to the right he than goes over the center divider bouncing him off the seat as he is still on the gas holding on laying on the seat he falls over. This all takes place within the first 25 ft of the track and no more than 20 mph.:rofl_200: What a tool!

LOL... I've seen that one! It is pretty funny. :biglaugh:

You scared me! I though you were going to refer to my post about my amature runs yesterday!:rofl_200:

No, its still on there just lookunder motorcycle accidents, it will make you cry its so funny, what the heck happened,, lol so hard:rofl_200:

Why is this guy an idiot? Cause its obvious he doesnt have good riding skills no less trying to race.
Stupid or follish people ride past there abilites. So, yes the title fits this video perfect.

Idiot= a foolish or stupid person.

ahhh... ok I've seen that video before.

And that is exactly why, as much as I want to, I haven't run my Max at the strip. My skill set is not that experienced yet.

<dirty Harry voice> "a man's gotta know his limitations"

Why is this guy an idiot? Cause its obvious he doesnt have good riding skills no less trying to race.
Stupid or follish people ride past there abilites. So, yes the title fits this video perfect.

Idiot= a foolish or stupid person.

how would one get these riding skills..shit happens to pro riders also...if we never pushed our abilities we would all be on training wheels you never had a mishap with all your years of racing or street riding

I've seen that vid a few times.

Simple reading or how to's on launching could be a start, or talking to other riders at the track. He obviously did neither as his feet came up instantly and his throttle went pinned at the same time causing wheel spin, and a bike that was unstable.

Something as small as a conversation on how to launch could go a long way, along with doing it in baby steps versus going all out not knowing how, or how the bike will react.

The original title fits.

how would one get these riding skills..shit happens to pro riders also...if we never pushed our abilities we would all be on training wheels you never had a mishap with all your years of racing or street riding

I can honestly say I have never taken out a christmas tree at the dragstrip nor made contact with pavement in all the years I have been drag racing I would guess atleast 2500 passes down the 1/8 and 1/4 mile.
The closest would be within the first year of racing a GSXR750 with a 1100 motor in the chassis stood straight up on me in the final round and I didnt want to let out of it and stood it up in a 11 oclock wheelie and made the shift which caused it to come down so hard it slammed my nuts on the tank.
And the other was when I had a malfunction in a Digital Delay, delay box which didnt send the signal to the MSD M1 and went to kick in the 2 step and it the RPM was limited to 5500 and slider clutch engadged causing the bike to jump but no cant say I have ever dumped a street bike.

Back