Why we're gonna win!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
The proof is right here, and here. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• Why we are gonna win.pdf
    132.2 KB · Views: 98
Yep, the privilege of being able to enjoy the freedom to see this and nearly anything else, w/o a bhurka on our women, but if you want to wear one you can-freedom.

I believe that is a WW I poster judging from the spiked helmet.

Here is a branch of the state university system in Miami, FIU, which has one of the world's largest collectons of 20th century propaganda. Fascinating stuff! They are on Miami Beach.
http://www.wolfsonian.org/
Awhile ago they had an exhibit on the art of auto advertising, there is a show catalog which may be available still at their bookstore. It makes a great Christmas gift for your enthusiast friend. I gave several last year.

You can spend hrs on the site checking stuff out. Better in person if you go to Miami Beach on vacation.

I love history too. Unfortunately, I've lived through some really bad historical events.....

Buddy Holly, Missle Crisis, JFK - RFK - MLK - Lennon assassinations Iran Hostages, Munich, 4 Super Bowl losses, Anything Nixon, 9/11, Columbine, OK City bombing, USS Cole, Lebanon barracks bombing, "Duck & Cover" paranoia, seizing crankshaft in my CB160, Anything GW Bush, Sharing a planet with Dicky Cheney, losing many friends to war disease and accident, and on and on.....

Would I trade lives with anyone? NO WAY! The list of good things in my life is a thousand times longer!

Hey Bill,I was born in May 1950,I remember duck & cover under my desk in grade school.We know today it wouldn't have done shit.Remember when the tobacco companies were telling us on TV, 9 out of 10 doctors recommend LUCKY STRIKE.:rofl_200:

Rusty..
Got you by a month - April, 1950..
Ah, to be as young as you are again............

Hey Bill,I was born in May 1950,I remember duck & cover under my desk in grade school.We know today it wouldn't have done shit.Remember when the tobacco companies were telling us on TV, 9 out of 10 doctors recommend LUCKY STRIKE.:rofl_200:

After trying Camels, 9 out of 10 Doctors prefer women.

Dave :ummm:

Well, we were taken into the hallways away from the windows and told to sit-down on the terrazzo and to pull our knees up with our heads down and hands behind our heads.

Remember "CONELRAD" announcements on the radio, and the symbol on the analog radio dial in the two locations where you could get emergency information when "it happened?" How-about the "CD" symbols on certain building storefronts, remember what was located there and what it meant?:ummm:

Back