Windshield recommendations?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody's passenger ever complain about buffeting? With shield or without...

The shield tends not to do much for the passenger provided the rider is in front of them :p

Never heard any complaints on the max aside from 'awwww that wasn't such a good one' referring to the latest vboost blast spoiled by a blind corner or other thing that made me relax on the throttle.

Haven't had a passenger on the max on the highway yet though, maybe it'll make more of a difference there but I don't really see it. The pillion seat on the max is pretty low profile and shouldn't put many people over your head unless they're like a foot taller than you to begin with.

I have the memphis shades classic deuce like danny and I love it! Great wind protection and no buffeting at high speed. I did have to relocate the front turn signals down a bit...just added some home made extensions. I do wish that it came off easier for ripping around town.

Back