Works Performance Rear Shocks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman843

Reaction score
Just got my Works Performance custom shocks!! Super excited to try these out. was Looking for reviews but couldn't really find any... I am dropping them off in the morning and hopefully be taking it on a nice 300 miles ride round trip at 80+. Will give yall my review after they ride. I'll go take a picture and load it up. Just put on the Busa/ R1 Brake upgrade haven't even been able to ride her to brake them in. Would like to hear from anyone that has these. DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1373.jpg

DSCN1371.jpg

Thats what i've ben wanting to hear. Will be picking the bike up tommorow morning. Then off to Columbia South Carolina like 120 miles there. Speed limit is 70 so 80+ is about right. I normally stay 10 over at all times. any more over that and your odds of getting a ticket triple. Will post pictures tommorow afternoon or evening

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1377.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

Bike is running like new!! Its amazing the difference... Rode about 80 miles today. Through old charleston cobble stone roads, around the highway at 80+, So glad I got these done! :eusa_dance:Braking in the new brakes as well. They feel much better can't wait to put on those new galfer lines!

View attachment 20851

Bike is running like new!! Its amazing the difference... Rode about 80 miles today. Through old charleston cobble stone roads, around the highway at 80+, So glad I got these done! :eusa_dance:Braking in the new brakes as well. They feel much better can't wait to put on those new galfer lines!

Which model W.P. shock did you get ? $ ?

I bought Street Trackers a couple years ago and they show no signs of weakness .

Attachments

• DSC01830.jpg
    DSC01830.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 31
Works Performance Retail price of 445.00 US Dollars. paypal had a 15% coupon so wasn't to badly priced.
Fits a Yamaha V-Max motorcycle 1985 and later model years.
This is a rear pair Steeler series shocks with silver-zinc plated steel bodies that have a 13.0 inch length (eye-to-eye) and a black powdercoat Dual-Rate-Spring Set. Factory pre-set for customer specified weight and terrain. This pair of shocks have hard chrome plated solid high tensile steel shafts.

These are bolt-on high-performance shock that far exceed the capabilities of your stock shocks Manufactured by Works Performance Products, Inc

Back