Would you buy this? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, what can I say. Not my style but props to the work overall.

At the right price, you could remove the bagger stuff and restore to the look you like.
fuzzy

I'm nobody here, but to me that alters every premise a Vmax was founded on.
Buy a bagger of another brand instead and sell it to someone who will put it back to what a Vmax was intended to be. A fierce looking hot rod cruiser.

I am wanting to travel long distances with my VMAX but bring all my US Air Force gear for training so I kinda have to use a trailer. I will post pics after I get it up and running with trailer.
However, extra bags other than maybe a tank bag and rider backpack takes away from VMAX badass look.
My first and only bike is my 2015 used Vmax so I don’t have other options and wife said no to another motorcycle

I am wanting to travel long distances with my VMAX but bring all my US Air Force gear for training so I kinda have to use a trailer. I will post pics after I get it up and running with trailer.
However, extra bags other than maybe a tank bag and rider backpack takes away from VMAX badass look.
My first and only bike is my 2015 used Vmax so I don’t have other options and wife said no to another motorcycle
Interested in your set up when you get done.

Interested in your set up when you get done.
https://thirdwheeltrailers.com/
They made my trailer. Shipping guys banged it up pretty good but once I got her fixed and wheels on I will send pictures of it all ready to roll also 👍

IMG_8179.jpeg
IMG_8180.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg

Shipping guy that unloaded off truck was horrible with forklift
I could have done it better 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_8204.jpeg

Anyone familiar with where to connect into the Gen 2 VMAX with trailer pig tail to speed this along with my limited time to leave I don’t wanna fuck it up but currently taking her apart

image.jpg

Call me at +17577884555 or I have discord and other means of chat and we can BS our way through this…

First time taking her apart and don’t want to fuck it up rushing cause I gotta leave with trailer in 2 days

Back