WTB 65-68 Mustang Fastback

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I don't see a place on the forum for wanting to buy cars. I have a client really wanting to buy a black on black 65-68 Mustang Fastback. He is not looking for projects were looking for cars in the 25-30 K range so if any one knows some one that has one please let me know. I will fly out & personally inspect it & make the deal in person.

Or if any one lives in the area of this car http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/4447223312.html. I would pay you a few bucks to get some more pictures of it. The owner is kind of an Ass because my client contacted him first from out of the country & he already had a bad experience with some one from Sweden prior to my client. I told the guy I was in Florida & would fly out tomorrow with cash in Hand & he said I have heard that a million times I am not sure what he has to lose I would be the one wasting all my time & my clients money. He said if he still has it in a week he might let me fly out & look. I am thinking he don't really want to sell it or it don't exist but if some one is in the area maybe they could let me know.

im about an hour and a half away from Meadville. might be going through there next weekend to go fishing in erie . if I do I will let you know and I would be happy to check it out and take pics for you kyle

im about an hour and a half away from Meadville. might be going through there next weekend to go fishing in erie . if I do I will let you know and I would be happy to check it out and take pics for you kyle
Thanks Bill let me know ! Like I said I am wondering if it exist now I have talked with the guy twice & he don't want me coming to look at it. I am not sure what he has to lose since I would have cash money in hand.

He's probably worried about getting scammed. Too many horror stories. If you talk to him again and get Bill or someone else to go look you can ask him how he would prefer payment. You can even meet at a bank so they can check your bills for him so he knows it's legit cash.

He's probably worried about getting scammed. Too many horror stories. If you talk to him again and get Bill or someone else to go look you can ask him how he would prefer payment. You can even meet at a bank so they can check your bills for him so he knows it's legit cash.
Yeah lots of horror stories out there. I have never had any problems until this one though. I told him we could do a wire transfer which are safe & he said he preferred cash if he decided to let me come look at it. Hell I am the one worried I don't like carying that kind of cash around & not being able to at least have my hand gun with me in case I am getting scammed plus when I am out of state like that the cars don't go with me they stay there until a truck can pick them up. I just take the paper work.

Back