• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB rear fender liner/license frame

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
anyone have a spare rear fender liner/license plate frame laying around?

i just missed one on e-bay.

thanks for looking......................................Neal

anyone have a spare rear fender liner/license plate frame laying around?

i just missed one on e-bay.

thanks for looking......................................Neal

Neal...

What color are you needing??? I have a pretty nice deep scarlet from an 85 with the inner fender and taillight. PM me and make a reasonable offer if you like...I can take paypal or credit cards, and ship it right out.

:cheers:

Neil

I need a rear fender and have plenty of inner fenders and tag bracket parts. If neil wants to sell me the fender i can get you then inner.

Sean

sorry guys, i only need the fender liner, not the fender itself.

hey Sean, how much for one of yours? what kind of shape?

Thanks.......................Neal

Neal, Sean should have you covered with everything.

Sean, I will post some pics of the fender assembly I have later today. I was just about to put it up on Evil Bay before I read this thread, as I'm looking to sell the whole setup.

I'm in the market for a set of stock v-boost tubes intact with the butterflies for my nitrous setup. I don't want to butcher my orginals and would like the 33mm tubes not the 30mm anyway.

Neil

Send me an email directly: [email protected]

I don't generally seperate the v-boost valves from the rest of the assembly since I sell them complete. I do however have plenty of stage seven crossovers if you wanted a pair of those. They fit in between the current manifolds you have. My lsat NOS setup was plumbed into the manifolds directly which worked very well.

Sean Morley

Send me an email directly: [email protected]

I don't generally seperate the v-boost valves from the rest of the assembly since I sell them complete. I do however have plenty of stage seven crossovers if you wanted a pair of those. They fit in between the current manifolds you have. My lsat NOS setup was plumbed into the manifolds directly which worked very well.

Sean Morley

Sean I'll email you some pictures and stuff here in a little while. I have some of the S7 tubes, but, really wanted to keep the original butterfly setup for synchro ease. I might be interested in a set of intake manifolds as a second choice as not to butcher my originals.

Neil

Back