YAMAHA emblem on rear fender

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarchin

Reaction score
For some reason there is no YAMAHA emblem on my rear fender. I ordered it from the dealer and am due to pick it up tomorrow or the next day. Can anyone give me a measurement from the back of the reflector/grab bar area to the top of the emblem so I can place it pretty close to where it's supposed to be?

Thanks!

yes, they were repainted red, and there is what looks like some sort of glitter or metallic that's hard to see around the edges. they pulled off the tank badges and the emblem off the fender.

yes, they were repainted red, and there is what looks like some sort of glitter or metallic that's hard to see around the edges. they pulled off the tank badges and the emblem off the fender.

Sounds like my kinda guy... I also took off the Vmax side badges and the warning stickers from the faux.

Chris

It is just an easily peeled decal. I removed it on both my Maxes just like I removed the warning decal on the airbox cover. If you don't do it when new it may be visible when you do remove it because of fading (depending on the bikes color). Of course, it would have been removed when I had the paint job anyway. I did put new badges on the airbox cover after the new paint though.

Just another reason why the Harley people dislike us...they go out of their way to make sure their bikes say HARLEY DAVIDSON...I guess it's part of an identitiy crisis...:jerk it:

That didn't happen in the old days...we rode the bike , not the t-shirt...:th_flipthebird:

thanks beekeeper, I figured around an inch.

Just another reason why the Harley people dislike us...they go out of their way to make sure their bikes say HARLEY DAVIDSON...I guess it's part of an identitiy crisis...:jerk it:

That didn't happen in the old days...we rode the bike , not the t-shirt...:th_flipthebird:

Harley riders do dislike us don't they? I was riding around last week and just about every Harley rider gave me a "hate" look. Oh well, rather be on my Max than a HD anyday! Even my neighbor who is a diehard "Outlaw" member saw my bike and after I told him it was a Vmax, he said "I thought it was a vrod!" He wouldn't believe me when I told him the Vmax was the reason for the vrod.

And the clothes off my wife.... Less is more!

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I don't drive a bill board. If they want to advertise, pay me!

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Latest posts

Back