Yamaha Emblem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundermax

Reaction score
My 2005 does not have the "YAMAHA" emblem on top of the rear fender but I have seen it on others in pictures.

Does anyone know why or why not does a vmax have this emblem on the bike.

My 2005 does not have the "YAMAHA" emblem on top of the rear fender but I have seen it on others in pictures.

Does anyone know why or why not does a vmax have this emblem on the bike.
I could be wrong but I thought all brand new 1st jens came with that emblem. I took mine off 10 years ago:biglaugh: I just zoomed in on a new 05 rear fender & couldn't find it

Might be something dealers put on when they uncrate them. Don't know for sure, just throwing that out there.

Maybe the anniversary edition didn't have this, since it had the special number badge instead?

Mine has the same Yamaha written in silver on the rear fender .

The small "Yamaha" letters just behind the seat are vinyl letters and are easily removed. They can be ordered, just use the parts manual for your year as they are different colors. I removed them on both my Maxes. I always remove stick-on letters/labels on all vehicles as soon as possible so there won't be a color difference due to fading. (Unless of course the items have some sort of significance).

Latest posts

Back