Award Request for 06VMAXIMUS! AWARDED!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for 06VMAXIMUS!

• Yes

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Award Request for 06VMAXIMUS!

Bob, you got my "YES" vote. Very much appreciated the discussion & pics on the Maxgasser seat you had, and I ultimately ordered too ! Please don't hate me for copying the one you ordered.... it truly was the best !!

Bob, you got my "YES" vote. Very much appreciated the discussion & pics on the Maxgasser seat you had, and I ultimately ordered too ! Please don't hate me for copying the one you ordered.... it truly was the best !!
Jeff, it must have been a different Bob! I don't have a Maxgasser, but I would love too and someday soon I will....its on my mod monkey's long list! I believe we have spoken in the past, but I can't remember what it was about! You guys are all the best, and I can't wait to get my back fixed so that I can ride again. I had hoped to make another trip to Pittsburgh to meet up with Ed, Bill, and Mikey this year and also I wanted to do the ride to Hell so that I could meet all of you great Michigan and Northern Bros!:punk:

Man, he's got more votes than I've seen on a poll before... Award Already..:confused2:

Back