17 inch wheel for the generation 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Civitello

Reaction score
We have a 6.25 wide wheel 17 inches diameter available for the generation 2 V-Max. There is absolutely no comparison in acceleration. It drops the bike lower with also keeping your stock suspension operating the way it should. Greater improved handling at low speeds. We make either solid billet aluminum wheels machined in a design of your choosing or for the those who want to drop weight and drag race we offer a dutch man wheel ultra light weight turning true and straight. Unlike any welded wheels these wheels spin true and are show polished. We ship worldwide If anyone is interested give us a call at 203-574-7859

Attachments

• 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
What is the cost for something like this?
The price depends on the design you pick. it starts at 1,600 Dollars for a five spoke that matches your stock front wheel polished aluminum finish. Just for clarity these are not welded wheels they are machined from solid billet.

The price depends on the design you pick. it starts at 1,600 Dollars for a five spoke that matches your stock front wheel polished aluminum finish. Just for clarity these are not welded wheels they are machined from solid billet.
Reasonable pricing for a custom wheel. I like the classic look of the gen 1 pattern on your example there. I will note that our welded up conversions (17 or 18 in a gen 1 but 18 only in a gen 2) are straight and true but they do leave seams even when polished out that aren't show perfect. All in all a nice product offering for people.

We have a 6.25 wide wheel 17 inches diameter available for the generation 2 V-Max. There is absolutely no comparison in acceleration. It drops the bike lower with also keeping your stock suspension operating the way it should. Greater improved handling at low speeds. We make either solid billet aluminum wheels machined in a design of your choosing or for the those who want to drop weight and drag race we offer a dutch man wheel ultra light weight turning true and straight. Unlike any welded wheels these wheels spin true and are show polished. We ship worldwide If anyone is interested give us a call at 203-574-7859
do you have any other design example pics or drawings of the 17in wheels for the Gen 2 ?

These are a few pictures of designs we do. We've done dozens of designs but I would say the tuning fork is the most popular. The tuning fork wheels are on a generation 1 in the picture but we also make them for the generation 2 17 inch or 18 inch . The three spoke design is also nice and if you just wanted to keep the stock look we will copy the design of the stock wheels for you. The 17 inch wheels drop the bike nice and low and accelerate quicker. I want to say again we do not slap together any welded wheels.

1719874978599.png

Attachments

• ppl.JPG
    ppl.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • wwh1.jpg
    wwh1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back