2005 Max - deal or no deal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I went and checked the bike out and took it for a ride. This bike is owned by an Air Force Major that flies F-16's for a living and he takes the upmost care of this bike like he would his plane. This Max in in showroom condition and looks and sounds beautiful. It also gets up and moves out. Very nice ride, so I bought it. Has all the original parts that were off the bike as well. Got it for $5300 and it is worth every penny. Pics to come later. Now I have to sell my other two bikes, as I promised the wife I would. Easy come, easy go.:clapping:
I think you did well, I sure like my 05. Looking forward to some pics, what # is it?

I think you did well, I sure like my 05. Looking forward to some pics, what # is it?

The seller didn't have the title notorized so he is going to trailer the bike up to me this Saturday. I will post some good pics then. Where is the "one of" number located?

OK I kind of guessed that after I wrote it. Anyway thanks for the answer. I will find out and post some pics after it is delivered on Saturday. Can't wait.

#11,,, Way Too Cool.......:clapping:

I want #13....:confused2: Like I need another bike to keep running????:bang head::rofl_200:

Back