2010 Ontario Drag Day @ St Thomas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my memory serves me correctly most of the bikes ran low 12's to mid 11's, with one noteable exception being Glenn Bearrs' 85 (the bike from the Clymer manual) which ran ~11.1 consistantly. Almost everyone had problems hooking up most of the day. Once repaired I am taking my Max to Toronto Motorsports Dragstrip to get some runs in. :punk:

Good for Brad. If I'm not mistaken his 1985 Max has close to 100,000 kms on it and it hasn't had any engine overhauls. Goes to show how one can run a good race, get decent bike longevity/reliability, and not spend a small fortune in the process.

Blaine

Nice try, need new bait though. I must agree that Brad's bike is fairly consistant, he has owned it from new so he should be able to put down good times and not be all over the map.

Nice try, need new bait though. I must agree that Brad's bike is fairly consistant, he has owned it from new so he should be able to put down good times and not be all over the map.

If I was referring to you, Jim, I would have wrote "spend a LARGE fortune"!

Cheers!

Blaine

Hey guys! Looked like I missed a great day!
I haven't been on the bike or the forum in quite some time...

Work and family stuff.. September / October should be filled with riding though!

Latest posts

Back