• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2012 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as bad as I want to keep it I just cant figure out how to right now. 2012 with 3,500 miles UFO Jeckle & Hyde Exhaust K&N air filter & Yamaha backrest. I bought this bike out of an estate in Texas so don't know much about it besides that. I put a new back tire on it & changed the oil & have put 500 miles on it since I got it & it has been a total blast I really don't want to sell it. It runs & rides perfect the only thing not working is the little green neutral light the digital works fine. The miles will go up as I don't plan to stay off of it. $ 11,000 FIRM It does have some scratches in the left side cover that I tried to get a picture of but they did not turn out the poor thing got left in a barn & pushed from spot to spot for over 2 years so has a couple minor marks on it. Clear Texas Bonded title in my name.

Attachments

• Gen 2 pictures 022.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 022.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Gen 2 pictures 023.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 023.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Gen 2 pictures 024.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 024.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Gen 2 pictures 025.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 025.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 130
  • Gen 2 pictures 026.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 026.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Gen 2 pictures 027.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 027.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Gen 2 pictures 028.jpg
    Gen 2 pictures 028.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 122
  • New Max 013.jpg
    New Max 013.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 153
  • New Max 020.jpg
    New Max 020.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I understand both sides.. We want / need money.. But money can't buy happiness.. You already have it Kyle.... Guess it's trying to say you have both a Gen 1 & 2.. Plus you have a wing.. so be happy... Someone will get it from you in the spring when people are getting the itch to ride.. Then you will be kicking yourself in the butt for letting it go.....

I understand both sides.. We want / need money.. But money can't buy happiness.. You already have it Kyle.... Guess it's trying to say you have both a Gen 1 & 2.. Plus you have a wing.. so be happy... Someone will get it from you in the spring when people are getting the itch to ride.. Then you will be kicking yourself in the butt for letting it go.....

I need the money I cant afford to keep it. I have bills to pay. I sure would love to keep it . I probably will have it until spring just because it is a bad time of year to sell.

If it was all up to me I would turn Christine's 85 back stock & sell it & the parts & then I maybe could manage to keep it but I don't think that is going to happen.

We were talking on my FB page & throwing the idea of taking donations for tickets & giving this thing away. Would need to sell 220 tickets at $ 50 each or 110 tickets at a $ 100 each Just a thought though . I would need to see how much input we got first.

I would talk to someone "in the know" regarding raffles of this kind first. Sure wouldn't want to break any laws doing it, because I'm thinking this sort of raffle could be illegal, in some states at least, unless it is for a registered charity.

I would talk to someone "in the know" regarding raffles of this kind first. Sure wouldn't want to break any laws doing it, because I'm thinking this sort of raffle could be illegal, in some states at least, unless it is for a registered charity.

We went thru this last year when we gave away the Gen 1 you just have to do it as donations & not call it a raffle you would be giving a donation for a ticket.

We went thru this last year when we gave away the Gen 1 you just have to do it as donations & not call it a raffle you would be giving a donation for a ticket.

So if we call it something "else", besides what is really "is", that makes it OK? Are you related to Hillary Clinton? LOL!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!! :biglaugh:

So, to which charitable organization would we be making our checks out to, should we choose to donate?

Latest posts

Back