2016 Eureka Springs rally food

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
Shala wants me to give a shout out to estimate how many will be attending this years' Saturday ride up into Missouri. She is ready to order the ribs, brisket & fixin's.

You can post here, or PM me, or text Shala directly 417-389-1113.

Hoping the 3 day weekend will allow more folks to attend this year than ever before.

Thanks.

Put me down.

:surprise: Someone needs to, Eric, but I dunno - I don't think I could do it... I hate the sight of dead people. Could I just try to beat you senseless when you get here instead? :BoomSmilie_anim: :biglaugh:

(I'll inform Shala. ;) thanks)

:surprise: Someone needs to, Eric, but I dunno - I don't think I could do it... I hate the sight of dead people. Could I just try to beat you senseless when you get here instead? :BoomSmilie_anim: :biglaugh:

(I'll inform Shala. ;) thanks)

This made me LOL...Hey, as long as I'm on Shalas Gen 2, I know that I can outrun you...:rofl_200:

Staci and I are coming (though might be a single day for us and we're picking the day you ride to your house!)

Staci and I are coming (though might be a single day for us and we're picking the day you ride to your house!)

:punk: 2 more - got it. Thank you Sean. We will do the Missouri ride on Saturday this year - weather permitting - or truck pool up otherwise....seems like we were dodging thunderstorms and a tornado siren, or two, last year while up in Missouri.

:punk: 2 more - got it. Thank you Sean. We will do the Missouri ride on Saturday this year - weather permitting - or truck pool up otherwise....seems like we were dodging thunderstorms and a tornado siren, or two, last year while up in Missouri.

Yep, when we were at your house last year, and the weather channel was on, and I saw the town that I live in getting flooded, thats never a good sign.

Yep, when we were at your house last year, and the weather channel was on, and I saw the town that I live in getting flooded, thats never a good sign.

...must be an echo in here.... :Shocked::biglaugh:

Shala says we are up to 19 rsvp'd riders thus far 05/20/16, a couple of which are two-uppers.

...must be an echo in here.... :Shocked::biglaugh:

Shala says we are up to 19 rsvp'd riders thus far 05/20/16, a couple of which are two-uppers.

Well I could say something smart ass about trying to get my post count up....but actually, with slow internet....sometimes weird sh*t happens.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back