Affordable GPS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...I got it! Save the GPS money, buy an intercom system and take your wife with you...they ALL know how to shout out directions right?

I am a problem solver!

OMG my cat just took a huge dump and I'm gagging...gotta go..................

OK...I got it! Save the GPS money, buy an intercom system and take your wife with you...they ALL know how to shout out directions right?

I am a problem solver!

OMG my cat just took a huge dump and I'm gagging...gotta go..................

By gawd....Kenny, you got it!! That's just what I'll do! Get a belly pan instead!

Hate to tell you this but litter boxes are like skivvies Kenny, gotta change them every couple weeks else they'll steenk!! :punk:

I have an old Lowrance XOG. Its small, weatherproof, one plug to disconnect and it slips into my pocket. I got mine for $149 at Walmart.

I run a old Lowrance Global map 100, I have it setup with a map on the top 1/2 of the display then speed/ time/ altitude on the other 1/2. It only tells me where I'm at on hte map so it usefulness is kinda limited.
I think the GPS apps for a Iphone would work just fine, only thing is the bluetooth (I think. not sure about iOS4) is limited so that may require a cable to a run helmet headset.:confused2:

Back