animal cruelty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a DICK!!! he needs a louisville upside his skull then when his is on the ground let the dogs piss on him!!
Chris :hammer bash:

I HAVE KNOWN "MIKE" & HIS WIFE SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD , "30" YEARS , HE USED TO FIGHT IN THE THOSE ULTIMATE FIGHTER COMPETITIONS , BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN CALLED THAT & STILL WORKS OUT EVERY DAY , IF IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO , THERE WOULDN'T BE A NEWS STORY , JUST A MISSING PERSONS REPORT ! AND I'M NOT JOKING ! AT ONE TIME HE WAS RANKED SECOND IN THE STATE ! HE KNOWS ALL THOSE CRAZY FIGHTING TECHNIQUES !...:punk:

I HAVE KNOWN "MIKE" & HIS WIFE SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD , "30" YEARS , HE USED TO FIGHT IN THE THOSE ULTIMATE FIGHTER COMPETITIONS , BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN CALLED THAT & STILL WORKS OUT EVERY DAY , IF IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO , THERE WOULDN'T BE A NEWS STORY , JUST A MISSING PERSONS REPORT ! AND I'M NOT JOKING ! AT ONE TIME HE WAS RANKED SECOND IN THE STATE ! HE KNOWS ALL THOSE CRAZY FIGHTING TECHNIQUES !...:punk:

Is this biker Mike who's coming on the Brownie Run? That neighbor is fucking with a 'Mic' Biker?......Oh that guy's in trouble man, his REAL problem begins after the law is done with his worthless ass!!:stickyman:

Man that just makes me sick, Really how could some one be that fucking cruel. I really do not understand. I would be tempted to put one right through the guys eye hole and piss in his dead skull.
Serious lead deficiency I would like to solve with a 240GR Back Talon.

keep us posted of the outcome in court...im interested in the outcome

is this biker mike who's coming on the brownie run? That neighbor is fucking with a 'mic' biker?......oh that guy's in trouble man, his real problem begins after the law is done with his worthless ass!!:stickyman:
no "dan" its a different " mike " , i'll tell you guys one thing , i wouldn't want him having a score to settle with me , so i have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life ! I THINK THIS GUY BIT-OFF MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW THIS TIME !

this makes two of us ! I hope they stick it up this guys ass ! They have to do something ! Its his second offense !

Just the way those nails were placed, I'll bet you anything that bastard was on the other side of the fence taunting those dogs to make sure he did some damage!!
Otherwise the dogs would be nosing around, get picked and back off.
No doubt whatsoever.....this MF oughta be shot with a ball of his own shit.....no fuckin' doubt!!!

Your local news ladies are pretty hot! :biglaugh:

Your local news ladies are pretty hot! :biglaugh:
THEY ARE EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON ! THERE HAVE BEEN A HUNDRED STORIES ABOUT DOLPHINS STUCK IN THE RIVER WHERE I LIVE , I'M SURE YOU CAN GOOGLE " STRANDED DOLPHINS IN THE SHREWSBURY RIVER & IT WILL COME UP , BUT ANYWAY , A CHANNEL 7 EYE WITNESS NEWS VAN CAME INTO THE GAS STATION I WORK AT LAST SUMMER , I WAS ASKING THE GUY ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT INSIDE , SO HE SLID OPEN THE SIDE DOOR TO SHOW ME THE INSIDE & THERE WAS SOME SMOKING HOT NEWS WOMEN IN THERE ! I SAID " HOW ARE YOU DOING " SHE JUST SMILED ( AS IF SHE WAS READING MY MIND ) AND SAID " FINE , HOW ARE YOU " , AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING " FINE " !...:biglaugh::rofl_200:

Just the way those nails were placed, I'll bet you anything that bastard was on the other side of the fence taunting those dogs to make sure he did some damage!!
Otherwise the dogs would be nosing around, get picked and back off.
No doubt whatsoever.....this MF oughta be shot with a ball of his own shit.....no fuckin' doubt!!!

Roger That! My dog is a family member and you better not screw around with my family. I'll cut your f'ing head off and kick it down the hallway!:angry flame::angry flame::angry flame:

roger that! My dog is a family member and you better not screw around with my family. I'll cut your f'ing head off and kick it down the hallway!:angry flame::angry flame::angry flame:
me to , me & my other pet , my 44. DESERT EAGLE would be making a visit !

I wouldnt' of wasted my time calling anyone. What a pile of shit.
This is what i would do, lump the dude upside the head, take him into my garage. Tie him up, stip him naked and pour gravy over his genatalia. Go to the pound get a few rotties or pit bulls and lock them in the garage. Turn my guitar amp to 10 (it's a 100 watt marshall, it's friggen stupid loud) and just play Inna Godda Davida til the screams subsides, maybe some other tunes, but mostly Ina Godda Davida. But, hey, thats me.

this guy just got 15 days in jail & $4,000.00 fine ! I don't think its enough ! Not for a second offense !

Latest posts

Back