Anybody doing Conesville this year? (Not dial up friendly)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody doing Conesville this year?

LoL, damn skippy!

Okay, first off, from myself, Jason, and Chris, thank you Jeff for hooking us up this weekend. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything.

Nathan, it was awesome meeting you, we all had fun partying this weekend, and no matter what Jeff says, your a stand up guy. :D

I had a TON of fun, over 100 pics and over half of which aren't work safe. I'll post up the safe ones and get a link to my photobucket account for the rest. I'm in the midst of uploading them all now.

I have a little work to do on Mr. Max as on the trip a fork seal crapped out on me, and I need front brakes on which I neglected to do before the trip. I should have that all done this week and ready for some local bike nights. I have a feeling they won't hold a candle to this past weekend though haha.

Again, GREAT meeting you all, and I hope we can do it again in the Fall at Conesville again, and I hope to see you at Sturgis on the River!! Pics to come!

Okay, first off, from myself, Jason, and Chris, thank you Jeff for hooking us up this weekend. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything.

Nathan, it was awesome meeting you, we all had fun partying this weekend, and no matter what Jeff says, your a stand up guy. :D

I had a TON of fun, over 100 pics and over half of which aren't work safe. I'll post up the safe ones and get a link to my photobucket account for the rest. I'm in the midst of uploading them all now.

I have a little work to do on Mr. Max as on the trip a fork seal crapped out on me, and I need front brakes on which I neglected to do before the trip. I should have that all done this week and ready for some local bike nights. I have a feeling they won't hold a candle to this past weekend though haha.

Again, GREAT meeting you all, and I hope we can do it again in the Fall at Conesville again, and I hope to see you at Sturgis on the River!! Pics to come!

It was great meeting you guys as well. Glad to see your trip home went smooth.

Here are some pics of Jeff's run vs. Screaming Eagle V-Rod. The Max won of course... and both of his axles stayed in the bike as well.:clapping:

Attachments

• Jeff Drag 2 VMF.jpg
    Jeff Drag 2 VMF.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Jeff Drag VMF.jpg
    Jeff Drag VMF.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 19

Oh yeah, here are a couple more. First is another victorious start . Note the bottle.:boxing00:

The second pretty much sums up the "Hardley" competion he after finished up with them.:rofl_200:

Attachments

• Jeff Drag VMF3.jpg
    Jeff Drag VMF3.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Losing Harley Racers.jpg
    Losing Harley Racers.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 12

Okay, for the PG pics.

Gettin ready to leave
ConesvilleSpring08003.jpg

Stop for fuel before heading over Red Rock Lake
ConesvilleSpring08004.jpg

Chris getting his grove on while we figured out what to get for breakfast
ConesvilleSpring08005.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08006.jpg

Yeah the another stop for fuel. The V-Max gets stellar fuel mileage haha
ConesvilleSpring08007.jpg

Drag Racing in Conesville
ConesvilleSpring08008.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08009.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08010.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08011.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08012.jpg

Setting up camp
ConesvilleSpring08013.jpg

"B" Double "E" Double "R" "U" "N" BEER RUN!
ConesvilleSpring08014.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08015.jpg

Then there are a bunch of "other" photos.

Loading up to leave for breakfast then home
ConesvilleSpring08109.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08110.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08111.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08112.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08113.jpg

The aftermath and hangin'
ConesvilleSpring08115.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08116.jpg

Me fighting the sleeping bag/bungie set up on the Max while hangin'
ConesvilleSpring08117.jpg

Nathan and Chris sayin' "WTF is he "touched" or something" haha
ConesvilleSpring08118.jpg

Anyway, tons of fun, definately want to do the fall one this year and go back next year too!

Do you know that you (and everyone else) have your own photo album under your User Control Panel?

Yeah, I just like to host photos on photobucket and add them to the thread so there's less clicking to view 'em.

Is that a CBX with you?Kinda confused on who is who.

Haha yeah Jason worked his butt off on that bike. It really is awesome, especially in person. 1981 Goldwing GL1100, it was the stripper model with no fairing or bags. He cut the seat down, I helped him cover it, he modified the rear fender, smoothed the tank out, paint along with a few other things.

Shawn - I have the Flat Black '93 Max, my friend Chris has the '87 Fazer, and my friend Jason on the '81 Goldwing

Haha yeah Jason worked his butt off on that bike. It really is awesome, especially in person. 1981 Goldwing GL1100, it was the stripper model with no fairing or bags. He cut the seat down, I helped him cover it, he modified the rear fender, smoothed the tank out, paint along with a few other things.

Shawn - I have the Flat Black '93 Max, my friend Chris has the '87 Fazer, and my friend Jason on the '81 Goldwing

So you have the beard and Chris has the glasses?I met Nathan before.

Yeah I have the goatee and Jason is the one with the glasses, black leather jacket and the goldwing in the first pic.

Back