Anyone go to this nitro max page?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that the prices for rods and pistons for the vmax are outrageous? For 4 pistons I would expect to pay 300 bucks. The same for the rods.

Why is it that the prices for rods and pistons for the vmax are outrageous? For 4 pistons I would expect to pay 300 bucks. The same for the rods.
Yeah I hear you. I think a new set of carillos are around $900-$1000 but they are awesome. I ran them in my old suzuki drag bike and I was hittin it with a 160 shot progressively. Thing is if you're gonna build a big boost turbo or big nitrous motor, you have to have good stuff in there. I've seen quite a few guys at the track over the years end up picking their motors up with a shovel cuz they skimped out on good parts.

Same reason prices on anything for motorcycle, boats, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, and rv's. There all recreational vehicles lol

NitroMax is a real nice guy and Dutch indeed, living in the middle of our small country. He's a real enthousiast on his Vmax, as you could already notice by his website.

The bike was Dyno'ed on 210+ until the headbolts gave up.

NitroMax is a real nice guy and Dutch indeed, living in the middle of our small country. He's a real enthousiast on his Vmax, as you could already notice by his website.

The bike was Dyno'ed on 210+ until the headbolts gave up.

:ryb:

Latest posts

Back