• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone got leftovers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Chey fellas, between Sean and Damon F, these guys have inspired me to tear apart a motor. Albeit a Venture motor, the skills and knowledge are pretty close. Anyhooo, I am trolling for any leftover seals, gaskets, bearings,O rings etc just whatever goes into putting a motor back together. I am also looking for any of those stainless fastners/screws you might have left over from one of those screw kits that are out there. If any of you have an oddball gasket or whatever you picked up along the way in a trade or basketcase purchase. I have seen the non yamaha gasket set for 200 bucks on eBay but Ideally I am looking for old Yammy stock. I want to pay you something for whatever you may be able to unload. Reply here or PM or email [email protected]
I have valve cover gaskets and stator gasket so far so I have a long way to go but am in no hurry. Thanks Patrick

Latest posts

Back