Anyone know this build?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score
Hey guys, using this bike build as a reference for my bike. Obviously it won't be the exact same as i want it to be mine! Just using some general idea's from it. But all i can find on this bike is these 2 pictures.

Anyone know anything else about this bike?

Attachments

• matte black vmax.jpg
    matte black vmax.jpg
    105.3 KB
  • matte black vmax2.jpg
    matte black vmax2.jpg
    108.6 KB
I just randomly googled some stuff and saw the pictures on customfighters.com.

That owner must be about 6'4" because he makes the bike look small. The tailpiece is ugly in my opinion, but the o.a. appearance is good looking. For some reason he reminds me of 'coprunner...'

Taylor made??

Although the stock swingarm prolly says it's not a Taylor????

I too think the overall appearance is excellent...but that particlur tail pice is hideous.

I AM a fan of sport tails tho" I think a Sport tail improves the appearance of a Vmax more than any other single mod you can do to it....but that's just an opinion, some think the Max is a cruiser and is meant to look like one...Personally I like the

"600 lb sport bike look":rofl_20

But those differences is what make the Max such a neat bike, it can be all things to all people....

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but :
some think the Max is a cruiser and is meant to look like one...Personally I like the

That is the very reason I prefer Cortech style nylon luggage on a Max to concho and fringe leather or pleather ones. To me the V-max is its own beast.
Back to the original poster. I love the customfighters site are you member on that forum as well?

Taylor made??

Although the stock swingarm prolly says it's not a Taylor????

I too think the overall appearance is excellent...but that particlur tail pice is hideous.

I AM a fan of sport tails tho" I think a Sport tail improves the appearance of a Vmax more than any other single mod you can do to it....but that's just an opinion, some think the Max is a cruiser and is meant to look like one...Personally I like the

But those differences is what make the Max such a neat bike, it can be all things to all people....

The tail section is probably what i like the most about that bike lol... But exactly like what you said the Max is unique in the way that it can be so many different things. Almost anyone can find something they like about it.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but :
That is the very reason I prefer Cortech style nylon luggage on a Max to concho and fringe leather or pleather ones. To me the V-max is its own beast.
Back to the original poster. I love the customfighters site are you member on that forum as well?

Yes i am a member of that site. Haven't done a lot of posting there but i have gotten lots of idea's from other people's builds from that site. Not to many Vmax guys there though. I prefer this site.

Back