Award request for satariel666

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingy

Reaction score
Prez deserves an award for help me with the TCI purchase I am doing IMHO.

They took my money two weeks ago, then went on vacation for a week with no further communication. This was info Prez was able to find out last week.

When they got back on Monday, I got an email saying they would ship next week.

At same time Prez was in contact with someone in Czech, at my pleading for someone that spoke the language over there, and got them to move the shipment up to the next day. TCI's shipped out today and I will have them Friday.

I really do appreciate his help, I had a lot of other peoples money invested in this and was very concerned about the outcome.

THANK YOU Prez !!!!

:punk:

Gary

Prez is a knowledgeable member of this board, and he is always willing to help out another member. He gets my vote!

Prez deserves an award for help me with the TCI purchase I am doing IMHO.

They took my money two weeks ago, then went on vacation for a week with no further communication. This was info Prez was able to find out last week.

When they got back on Monday, I got an email saying they would ship next week.

At same time Prez was in contact with someone in Czech, at my pleading for someone that spoke the language over there, and got them to move the shipment up to the next day. TCI's shipped out today and I will have them Friday.

I really do appreciate his help, I had a lot of other peoples money invested in this and was very concerned about the outcome.

THANK YOU Prez !!!!

:punk:

Gary
No problem - Timmy is right, I cant even remember how many times I got a help here :punk:
Help is free - just need to ask.

After a few misses by phone calls I realized one thing...DOH we have our Chech men here - president of Chech VMOA Tom/Nicas.
Big thanks to him - cheers Tom(I must finaly pay you a visit LOL).

Back