Back from a long hiatus and needing ignitech help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all

I have had my 06 since new and just put a Ignitech CDI on it from Morleys muscle. The issue im having now is the vboost is not working with the new CDI, but works as normal with the stock vboost controller. does anyone have a link to a download for the Ignitech. I have downloaded the software and the manual from Ignitech.

thanks for the help
Jason

The map that you are using, did you get it off of the website, or from Sean? The maps are slightly different between the 2. Do you know what version your using? I'm assuming v96? I suspect that you don't have the servo enabled. I downloaded the v96 version and put in a map and took some pics.

Eric

Attachments

• 20240909_072143.jpg
    20240909_072143.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240909_072138.jpg
    20240909_072138.jpg
    10.3 MB · Views: 2
The map im currently using is the one Sean sent with the bike. Holy hell it runs smooth, but im new to the software and just need to get the servo turned on. So if I plug the pc into the bike will it automaticly connect with the CDI box? Also Sean are the files that say new for the 1700, sorry man im just cautious old age and treachery have taught me to be careful.

Latest posts

Back