Backrest or NO backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to work a trade for a Corbin seat with backrest?

I have the Corbin, and everyone who has ridden back there says it's comfortable, but I prefer the OEM look.

Thanks for the offer........but no.....I too prefer the stock look.....I have a Morley Muscle seat and I will not trade it for anything.....

Thanks for all the great replies.. I to don't like the sissybar on mine and will be replacing it this weekend with the stock grab obar... I love my Fat Max bellypan and fairing and all that great work is ruined with the sissy bar sticking up in the back like a sore thumb.

I hear ya. It doesn't scream LOOK AT ME I'M COOL! Its like a bike rack on a Porche. But it does serve a function well. Truth be told Ive only used my HAC a few times since I installed it but I do like strapping a pack to it to travel then pulling it off and stowing it in the pack when I get to my destination. Its not cheap but the factory one isn't either, and it sure beats the half hour or more to swap the grab bar out with the back rest. Parts take a toll after a while, and things get ruined with continuous unbolting. Bottom line is, its convenient, it look's like the stock one, its solid and will hold up.If I hit the big one I'm buying one for everyone.

Oh...You want to be cool huh? OK.
Its made by H.A.C. and found at ricepaddy.com. Theres another place to get them but can't remember now. Someone will chime in where. Anyhow you bolt up a bracket under the seat and the leggs of the back rest slide in and assume the factory look. Best of both worlds. Only drawback is the rear reflector has to go till you figure out what you want to replace it. a few options from cheap and quick to pricy custom and funtional.

Nice :punk:

Latest posts

Back