Been a while gents!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
So I quit my dead end job and started a real job! The result...not much time for anything now!!! However for those of you who remember who I am... You know as well as I do that's no excuse for me not to be cooking up somthing new for The Cruise Missile.

So with my project bike complete with the acception of paperwork, I can focus back on my beloved Vmax!

Soon to come:
-MUCH needed new paint job!
-Im reworking my pipe set up so not only will I be running the Jardine RT1's but dual release valves so with the hit of a lever I can go from mufflers and street legal to wide open pipes and scaring that guy on his cell phone right outta his lane loud!

I'll have pictures and such in no time!

Congrats on the new job. Its always good to be busy and start a new chapter in life! Whats wrong with your paint?? Looks good to me...

The first paint job was an overnight paint job just to get it one color and rideable but since then I've swapped out many body parts and didn't use the same paint/clear on them or the same time...so they fading at different rates and starting to look faded in person.

The new paint will be equally simple but much more "pretty" if you will, more shine this time! Probably ganna go glass black body base with FAT deep red racing stripes covering the top of the tins(wide enough red striping that it will basically be a 2 tone paint job)

Good to be back!

Latest posts

Back