Bike wont start, looking for advice as to what to do next

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EUREKA!!!!

First off thank you to everyone who chimed in to help out. I love the support on this forum.

So I talked the wife into letting me have an hour with the bike after work today. Its amazing what you can see in the daylight. Somehow all four carbs came completely out of the boots leading into the cylinders. Maybe during a backfire trying to get it sorted out late one night. I reseated all the carbs and fired right up. Feels good I went for a five minute spin through the development just to let all the neighbors hear what they have to look forward to when I leave for work at 6 on monday. During the quick ride it fealt way more responsive then it has in a while. I think it has been progressively coming out. Hopefully my carbtune comes soon and I can get it running really nice.

Thanks again for the responses!

Buy new spark plugs they are cheap. Before removing your old one's place a new one , one by one in each spak wire to see if power reaches the sparks. If power comes , change you will be oksparks as

Thanks I did do the spark plugs a couple weeks after I fixed the problem. I also synched the carbs around the same time. Shes been running top notch ever since. I'm gonna check the synch again when I get a chance but it definately isnt off by a mile like it was previously.

Latest posts

Back