Black Reservoir Covers..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gamorg02,
I have my originals that aren't beat to shit with a file. Let me know if you want them, since they're just collecting dust in my shop.

thnx for the offer kevin i'll let ya know...

Guys,
I emailed the people I got my black reservoir caps from on eBay. They emailed me back with their website. It's www.d2moto.com. They don't currently have the black caps on-hand, but they have some cool chrome ones if you're looking for them.

thanks kev! o man i wish the carbon fibre (faux i know) with the tuning fork logo came for the max. i'd pick those up in a hearbeat.

i still may take u up on your spare set and just spray them black myself.... this is taking second seat to my rotor issue(s)

If you want, I'll strip them and paint them for you. I have a full shop (including media cabinet), so it would be a piece of cake. I imagine a bubble envelope to MA from ID would be pretty cheap. You could just buy me a beer on the road somewhere and call it even. Let me know, and I'll get them looking pretty.

haha i was on there before, and the same seller sold a pair in between when i searched 'vmax black' and when i clikec on them! i couldn't believe it. found the pair from the UK or AU or wherever and by the time i bought and then re-searched, they were for sale from the US again. actually tried calling the company in the meantime.

oh well.

i like 'em danny! i actually got an extra set of diaphragms for the covers incase mine are molded to the existing ones.

thanks kev. will get the pics up when i get 'em in. they're coming from overseas. i have no idea where! either UK or AU.

thanks kev. will get the pics up when i get 'em in. they're coming from overseas. i have no idea where! either UK or AU.
See, now there's a true Vmax owner under the intoxicating influence of the Mod Monkey....Garrett is modding his bike with shiney new reservoir covers and cares not where they are coming from, but knows he's getting exactly what he needs and it's on it's way...he truly is mod monkey's bitch!

Attachments

2.5 KB
See, now there's a true Vmax owner under the intoxicating influence of the Mod Monkey....Garrett is modding his bike with shiney new reservoir covers and cares not where they are coming from, but knows he's getting exactly what he needs and it's on it's way...he truly is mod monkey's bitch!

it's sad. i feel like i should goto a meeting for it. :rofl_200:

it's sad. i feel like i should goto a meeting for it. :rofl_200:
It's not sad, you have us as counselors, no meetings required!
So, umm, how would Joe Swanson from Family Guy summarize your addiction.....

That's freaking awesome, yeeeeeaaah!!!!"

Attachments

• joe-swanson-26513.jpg
    joe-swanson-26513.jpg
    23.6 KB

Latest posts

Back