Brake/clutch reservoir screws

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe i'm blind, but its all in SAE?

They have a huge selection in metric and SAE. Just page down to the individual items ("Metric" or "Metric Flat Head Bolts" for example) and click on them.

They have a huge selection in metric and SAE. Just page down to the individual items ("Metric" or "Metric Flat Head Bolts" for example) and click on them.

exactly. see i am blind! good thing mike's picking some up! haha. i found them down at the bottom of flat heads there. is there a reason it doesn't show pitch?

and i just got some reservoir covers! whoo hoo

Damnit I never thought about this....the stock reservoir covers are black. These new allen screws are stainless, which is silver. Silver screws in a black cover is going to stand out like a sore thumb. This now gives me a legitimate excuse to buy new reservoir covers! If the fiancee bitches that I'm spending more money on my bike and less on her :hammer bash: like she enjoys doing so much I have a legit reason....the bike will fall apart if I don't get these new screws and I have to have the covers to match. HAHAHA

P.S. That smilie will be ME once I tell her this!

Damnit I never thought about this....the stock reservoir covers are black. These new allen screws are stainless, which is silver. Silver screws in a black cover is going to stand out like a sore thumb. This now gives me a legitimate excuse to buy new reservoir covers! If the fiancee bitches that I'm spending more money on my bike and less on her :hammer bash: like she enjoys doing so much I have a legit reason....the bike will fall apart if I don't get these new screws and I have to have the covers to match. HAHAHA

P.S. That smilie will be ME once I tell her this!

I have a set of chrome resovoir covers if you need them,i just upgraded to remote's,let me know and i will get them out to you.

Hoping the head diameter will fit in the recess of the cover cause I ordered a bag of 100. They will be at my shop tomorrow. If you need a few shoot me a pm with your mailing address

got 'em today thanks man! wish i had a bike to put them on!:whistlin:

Hoping the head diameter will fit in the recess of the cover cause I ordered a bag of 100. They will be at my shop tomorrow. If you need a few shoot me a pm with your mailing address

Yup, got mine today too. Two packages in the box....the screws and the fancy black covers!!

I think you guys collaborated!! :rofl_200:

The sceres work perfect in the cover, shoulder in very nicely.

Thanks a lot Mike!! :worthy:

danny

Yup, got mine today too. Two packages in the box....the screws and the fancy black covers!!

danny

damn u danny! mine aren't even in the US yet

danny

I got mine in yesterday too. Haven't had a chance to put them in the bike.....I'm waiting for some shiny chrome covers to come my way......:whistlin:

For those who didn't know, Mike Sayers is VMOA's Membership Coordinator.[/QUOTE]

Even a better reason to give him our business!!

Latest posts

Back