Brock's: Gixxer vs. BMW on the dyno

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy Corsa was riding one (BMW) in the superbikes the other day and LEADING for about 2/3 rds until it appeared his tyres started going off and finished in a tight group for 5th from memory.
He's developing the bike for them and once it's sorted it will be up the front for sure.

1 liter over 180 hp bone stock and light, Not trying to bitch and moan but what the hell was Yammy thinking with the gen2 max, its already behind and took them all those yrs to engineer. Freaking sad they droped the ball on us.I am really shocked on the pricing of this bmw to add to this,there should be so red flags flying on this one for the gen 2 pricing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang head:

IMO, if you want max performing bike you do it with an inline 4. Less parts and cheaper to make max performing bike. Yamaha isn't in the hyper bike market and Honda hasn't been since the 1100XX Blackbird.

IMO, if you want max performing bike you do it with an inline 4. Less parts and cheaper to make max performing bike. Yamaha isn't in the hyper bike market and Honda hasn't been since the 1100XX Blackbird.

What?? Honda came out with the new VFR this year to compete against the ZX-14 and the Busa and it is a V4 motor. Also Aprilia came out with RSV4.:rocket bike:

I forgot about that bike. But, isn't the new VFR more pricey than either ZX-14 or 'Busa?

All these fuckin' crotch rockets are the same ON THE STREET ! Not a one can apply horsepower off a light without either goin up in smoke being stretched or lowered or lookin' at the skiy for the first three gears in stock form. I WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH ANY COCKSUCKIN CROTCH ROCKET FROM ANY STOP LIGHT IN THE USA WITH MY 25 YEAR OLD TECHNOLOGY. "MAX IS KING" AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !

My apologies for any profanity. Forgot I was in the vboost room. :worthy: but "MAX IS STILL KING"

Latest posts

Back