carb job...not as scary as it seems

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needle jets not worn out are they ryan?

maybe....bike is just about to roll over 32k miles.

My one cracked slide also has a slightly tweaked needle from when it fell off the seat onto the concrete floor (doh! moment). Though it had this problem before that happened, and did not seem to get any better or worse afterward so I kind of wrote it off.

Going to look at that '03 Z1000 tomorrow out by you. Still available, clear title, and he sounds like he's willing to negotiate a little so I might get it for even cheaper.

maybe....bike is just about to roll over 32k miles.

My one cracked slide also has a slightly tweaked needle from when it fell off the seat onto the concrete floor (doh! moment). Though it had this problem before that happened, and did not seem to get any better or worse afterward so I kind of wrote it off.

Going to look at that '03 Z1000 tomorrow out by you. Still available, clear title, and he sounds like he's willing to negotiate a little so I might get it for even cheaper.

did u mic all the shims, if you have any?

anyways let me know how it works out, sorry i wont be in the area to help or grab a bite or anything.

Latest posts

Back