Checked Out An 09 at the Stealer...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya but then again the gen 2's make our gen 1's look like mopeds!!
I saw JBretthorton riding out here in Lithia where I live,and I almost wrecked my S10 Extreme rubber necking!! LOL

I will be in Lithia Friday if it's not raining. Shooting with one of the manufacturers I work with. I'm new to being over that way to shoot and will be in a cage. From what I understand the range is private and closed to the general public... :confused2: New experience for me.:ummm:

If Gen 1's are Mopeds, Mopeds scare me when they're running right...:rofl_200:

no baaaaallllsss!1!! mo baallllsss!!1!! :D

13k miles wouldnt bother me, i put on 10-20k a year anyway depending on how many bikes i have.

Attachments

• DSC_43932.jpg
    DSC_43932.jpg
    58.1 KB
I will be in Lithia Friday if it's not raining. Shooting with one of the manufacturers I work with. I'm new to being over that way to shoot and will be in a cage. From what I understand the range is private and closed to the general public... :confused2: New experience for me.:ummm:

If Gen 1's are Mopeds, Mopeds scare me when they're running right...:rofl_200:

The Sheriffs range is out here on Hwy 39, I hear it's very nice "Never been in there, as you said it's private" "I have been by it at over 180 MPH on various Sunday mornings on my past sport bikes,that section of 39 makes a nice top speed test bed,no side streets for a mile or so!" And your right Dave they would be classified as the worlds fastest mopeds!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

You guys in this younger generation.:rofl_200:I have yet to own a bike that'd break 160... Fastest I've riden was a Turbo XS-11. 154 indicated. I finally got the front end down at 105. sounded like an airliner touching down when the front wheel landed.. Nice Chirp... Good old days when ya could really test ride bikes, before buying...

Gee, I did ride a Gen 2, Bad Max's. I got it up to 35 and back to 15 before I got pulled over and ticketed...:bang head:

Don't tell me they got you for improper start! "Did they", They need to write the tickets for burnouts that way at least we get the credit due!

They got me on all bogus BS. Cop just wanted to ruin my next few days. Made it go away with some effort and Bad Max's help.

Now, My Wife is going after Coprunner's Rep. She got 2 tickets in 2 days...

Damn RedLight Cameras got her the second time... Pictures don't lie...:rofl_200:

They got me on all bogus BS. Cop just wanted to ruin my next few days. Made it go away with some effort and Bad Max's help.

Now, My Wife is going after Coprunner's Rep. She got 2 tickets in 2 days...

Damn RedLight Cameras got her the second time... Pictures don't lie...:rofl_200:

Hey I wonder if a bike is large enough to trip a red light camera? We have a few here in the area, "Never thought about that before" :ummm:

These are running continuous video. Kenneth City wants to catch everyone...:bang head:

Residence are raising Holy Hell....

Hey I wonder if a bike is large enough to trip a red light camera? We have a few here in the area, "Never thought about that before" :ummm:

I think the camera starts taking pictures at the beginning of every light change from green to amber to red.

THere is a dealer about 30 miles fro =m here that has a red 09 they are asking 14,500 for, it has about 17xxx on it, I plan on cruisin over there when it is a bit nicer and there isn't so much sand on the roads on my 04 max to see if I can at least leverage a test ride...

Welcome Gun Doc! If it's red it probably is a 2010 unless it's been painted. The 09's were all black I believe. That's a whole lot of miles (17,000) for a 2009 or 10 bike IMO . If they let you ride it let us know how it felt compared to the 04. I'd be interested. Mike

ya but with 17k miles in 1 or 2 years you know theyre not stoplight baking heat stop/go miles.

Yeah Matt, 14,000 highway cruise miles and 3,000 miles 1/4 mile at a time.:rofl_200:You never know.

just letting you vultures know theres one for 12,5 on starvmax right now

Race ECU, Boulevard Windshield, Backrest, luggage rack,new rear tire on bike, new rear tire in box,Has $700 worth of sliders, located in Southeast Arkansas call 870-820-1419

Back