Cratered 1997 V-Max!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
316-619-8411, I am very near wichita (in a suburb). He would just come up I35.

Now would be a perfect time since I am now on reduced work weeks thanks to the strike at Boeing. I still have my 97 engine with 19003 miles on it I can install. Or we can build up a 1300 (or bigger) if he wants to do that.

Sean

mc, if Jim and Sean formulate a plan, I'd be happy to ride up with Jim help him out if he needs any extra hands to get his bike up there. I grew up in the area, and could navigate him up there. Probably a little over five hours each way from where I am. Make for a long day, but plenty of Starbucks between here and there. :biglaugh:

Sean,

Gave Jim the info. It might be a while before he is ready but he should call shortly.

Thanks.

Yep, we talked shortly and I didn't have any more time. I metioned that whatever we use (stock or modified engine) that I could get it ready to install and he drive up and spend the night there and we'll have it ready to take back home with him so he doesn't make two trips.

Sean

Latest posts

Back