decisions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighter

Reaction score
Ok guys I have a delima, I found a set of SS super trapps for $100. The guy is cleaning out his garage. I am supposed to send him the cash in the am. These pipes look brand new.

Now tonight I found a guy that wants to trade me a set of SS super trapps for my factory set. He did say that the pipes are a little yellowed, and he blamed this on the bike not being jetted for the pipes, I thought the max was fine with stock jetting and slip ons.
What would you guys do?

1 buy the first set, then trade for the second and have one to sell

2 just do the trade for the yellowed ones

3 buy the first and sell my factory set

option 1. Get the second set of supertrapps and sell them to me at a reasonable price:clapping:

It would be easier to sell Super Trapps vs stock. I could trade then still have two sets for only $100 then sell the other SS. What would the stock pipes bring? They are not drilled.
Is it safe to assume that he new pipes are going to discolor also?

I have the chance to sell my factory set to him or trade for the super trapps. I am going to get the first set for sure, I already gave the guy my word on that deal.

So I sell the factory set to him or trade for the second set of super trapps and sell them.

What is reasonable for the trapps?

I have the chance to sell my factory set to him or trade for the super trapps. I am going to get the first set for sure, I already gave the guy my word on that deal.

So I sell the factory set to him or trade for the second set of super trapps and sell them.

What is reasonable for the trapps?
you already have a good price there, don't look the gift horse in the mouth, too-closely.

"buy, buy, sell."

I think the trapps would be easier to sell.
Get em both and see how the yellow set cleans up!

Dude are you still thinking about that? Get both and if they have more at that price get them all... You can sell a set for the price that the first one will run you for free...

Back