Dissension

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Anyone seen the activity over on VMOA lately?

It's getting just as stupid and ugly as the Yahoo boards.

Sad.......

Rusty

Yep...it's the same assholes who made the Yahoo groups bad.

Mark

Yeah pretty F'd up...

Not really understanding the resignation thing. Sounds a little blown out of proportion to me!

Fire Fly has a way with words... That's for sure...:whistlin:

He's a freaking know it all... He tried to have my Avatar removed... I would happily remove it if a board member asked me to.

I think everyone needs to get off their high horse and remember that forums are supposed to be fun and for learning and meeting new people...

Poor Steve Jasse has taken some shit... I told him in a P/M that I have NO beef with the people and him but the site NEEDS admin/mods to keep things organized and under control.

Just my .02?

Cheers,
Chris

I haven't been there in a while, what's going on?:ummm:

He's a freaking know it all... He tried to have my Avatar removed...

oral avatars!!! My virgin eyes!!!!:tantrum:, Kinda makes ya wanna be a grip though:whistlin:

I saw that, I thought that was over the top. +1 on the emailing getting blown out of whack.

That thread should have been closed a while ago.

I have been looking at that site for awhile now, considering joining, but after this weekend and reading some really stupid shit threads - decided not to join - I don't need the bullshit

This site has some good people and everybody seems to be pretty lead back and wants to help out.

Mike

I have been looking at that site for awhile now, considering joining, but after this weekend and reading some really stupid shit threads - decided not to join - I don't need the bullshit

This site has some good people and everybody seems to be pretty lead back and wants to help out.

Mike

Never been called a lead back... Lead foot? Oh hell yeah...:thumbs up:

LOL

+1

Nothing against clubs of any sort, but long story short, I used to be president of one, and after all the kiddie BS they're just not for me. I like it here, this is the only V-Max board I need.

Oopps! I guess the french in me came out :hmmm:

Good thing it wasn't on the VMOA site - they may have crucified me for this

:confused2: Mike

WHAT!? A spelling mistake!!! :ban00000:

:lol_hitting:

... never did find out what happened on the other board...:hmmm:

If you were even in the Yahoo groups Buster, It's basically the same exact thing.
One or two being know-it-alls and others bashing them for it, then it's just a pissing contest from there. Plus one or two of the old school members acting all high and mighty towards the newer people.
Just the same ole same ole.
But for me, it's like anything else, you take the good from it and leave the bad.

I too like this board better. But I still like the VMOA itself. There are a lot of good people in it, and plus I enjoy the get togethers with others.
So I'll keep reading and posting in both.

it's like anything else, you take the good from it and leave the bad.

I too like this board better. But I still like the VMOA itself. There are a lot of good people in it, and plus I enjoy the get togethers with others.
So I'll keep reading and posting in both.

+1 I'm a VMOA member but I'm far more active here then I am there. Both boards have thier pluses and minuses. Every crowd has thier assholes and thier holier then thau know it alls. I remember someone badmouthing a guy's taste in the tail light mods he made from a car. Obviously he forgot that it wasn't for him, but for the guy who did the mods and rides the bike.

I've always taken the good with the bad, and exercised my right to ignore the petty.

Was someone calling me? I heard "Asshole" and "Holier than thou" so I was sure that someone was calling me.

I feel the same as most. I rarely go on the VMOA webpage anymore. I stopped getting the Yahoo list mails (After 10 years) for the same bickering and BS from the same folks all the time. I stopped posting there long ago.

I have been a VMOA member for nearly 12 years now and will most likely remain. I was the Director for Europe for quite a few years. It was not at all what I wanted it to be. Most of the German and other European V-Max riders that I know refer to it as V-Max Owner's of America (VMOA) since there is very little support for anything outside of the US. I paid for events out of my own pocket and then had to argue about exchange rates for reimbursement. (SHEESH!)

Oh well. All are still welcome at my home for a base for excellent rides, and adult beverages afterward. (Call first!)

You never answered my ?? Your buddy Fire Fly is stirring shit up... Then I heard some racist remarks in regards to HIS name...:whistlin: That and other people fight back instead of just ignoring him. I learned L-O-N-G ago if you ignore them, they go away...

Oh wait... Maybe that's why you didn't answer my ?? above... :whistlin:

:rofl_200:

I know better.:worthy: :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lee if we were calling you we would shout out. "HEY A$$HOLE! YOU HERE?" LOL J/K

Sean's sure having some fun on the VMOA now...:rofl_200:

Anybody want a lock up clutch?:biglaugh:

IF you ask me, it's all a bunch of hot air on the board which comes from lack of riding and being all cooped up in the cold winter.
I had an epic thread arguing with Bob Novie until Kelvin deleted it. It was all in fun on my part.
I sat right next to Bob Novie at the VMOA Dinner last night. And he didn't act adversely towards me. Cept for proclaiming his dislike for the Patriots and Patriot fans. So be it. Didn't bother me any.
So it is what it is... Just a bunch of guys blowing off steam.

IF you ask me, it's all a bunch of hot air on the board which comes from lack of riding and being all cooped up in the cold winter.
I had an epic thread arguing with Bob Novie until Kelvin deleted it. It was all in fun on my part.
I sat right next to Bob Novie at the VMOA Dinner

last night. And he didn't act adversely towards me. Cept for proclaiming his dislike for the Patriots and Patriot fans. So be it. Didn't bother me any.
So it is what it is... Just a bunch of guys blowing off steam.

I lose respect for Kelvin for deleting a thread! Close it, move it, but DON'T delete it! If you do that people will stop posting...:bang head:

Christ! Theres only 4 posts a day on it now as it is... The moderation/admin over there sucks!:icon_rolleyes:

Chris

Sean's sure having some fun on the VMOA now...:rofl_200:

Anybody want a lock up clutch?:biglaugh:

Yeah he is. :hmmm: wasn't the autoclutch brought up here last month?

Its funny that no posts from jon, just his supporter. Sean aint bashful, I wonder whats up with the other party.

Back