Dissension

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he is. :hmmm: wasn't the autoclutch brought up here last month?

Its funny that no posts from jon, just his supporter. Sean aint bashful, I wonder whats up with the other party.

we need more posting fools, lmao :rofl_200::whistlin:

Is Jon even a VMOA member?:hmmm:

Mark? :ummm::confused2:

I like to call them post whores personally...:whistlin:

You know what... We need an award so I can give it to you...:whistlin: Wait for it...:biglaugh:

Is Jon even a VMOA member?:hmmm:

Mark? :ummm::confused2:

I like to call them post whores personally...:whistlin:

You know what... We need an award so I can give it to you...:whistlin: Wait for it...:biglaugh:

Whoooo hoooooo! :banana::rofl_200:

No, Cornell isn't a member....never was.

Mark

Yeah pretty F'd up...

He's a freaking know it all... He tried to have my Avatar removed... I would happily remove it if a board member asked me to.

Cheers,
Chris

Ya, I got in some hot water over your pic, I left the page up and my wife and one of our daughters followed me on the comp. I/m just more carefull about what I leave up now.

Tom

Ya, I got in some hot water over your pic, I left the page up and my wife and one of our daughters followed me on the comp. I/m just more carefull about what I leave up now.

Tom

Yeah so you need to disable avatars if you have young eyes coming into the room. You can do this in the User CP.:thumbs up: See attachment!

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    14.4 KB
Back