Does anybody have.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I knew "Mom's" was like that but she asked me not to mention it to you....she knows how easily confused you get sometimes....in a good way, confused in a good way, of course!

Thanks for the "present" you said it wouldn't explode....were you telling the truth?

Maybe I'd better call "Mom," I'm just a tad uneasy about all this!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Yeah, I knew "Mom's" was like that but she asked me not to mention it to you....she knows how easily confused you get sometimes....in a good way, confused in a good way, of course!

Thanks for the "present" you said it wouldn't explode....were you telling the truth?

Maybe I'd better call "Mom," I'm just a tad uneasy about all this!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
i DANNY , DON'T TELL HER , :damn angry: . SHE WONT GET IT , AND SHE'LL WILL BE PISSED OFF AT ME AGAIN , AND I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT , YOU KNOW THE DEAL ALL TO WELL ! :confused2: , .. BUT I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE , THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE ARE GOING TO PUT A BIG .............................. " PROM NIGHT " SMILE ON YOUR FACE ! . :biglaugh: . :clapping: . :clapping: . :clapping:

i DANNY , DON'T TELL HER , :damn angry: . SHE WONT GET IT , AND SHE'LL WILL BE PISSED OFF AT ME AGAIN , AND I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT , YOU KNOW THE DEAL ALL TO WELL ! :confused2: , .. BUT I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE , THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE ARE GOING TO PUT A BIG .............................. " PROM NIGHT " SMILE ON YOUR FACE ! . :biglaugh: . :clapping: . :clapping: . :clapping:

I'M QUIVERING WITH ANXIOUS ANTICIPATION!! :punk:

OR IS IT FEAR...............? :ummm:

Dan-o what could possible go wrong eh? only fear and common sense is stopping you from opening it with a knife and not a xray machine hahahahha

I have a set of 412 Progressive rear shocks and need a spacer to fit the upper stud. Does anyone have one of these around?

Thanks....dan-o

Or, does anybody have a source for spacer/bushings ordered to spec?

Does anyone have a picture of chrome 412s installed on your Max? I kinda want to see what they look like on before committing to buying them...

i HERE'S SOME MORE , I JUST COULDN'T RESIST ! . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1299.jpg
    100_1299.jpg
    57.7 KB
  • 100_1300.jpg
    100_1300.jpg
    56.3 KB
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB

Latest posts

Back