Dominator Slip Ons with the Cat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have the dominator set up with the cat in place still? I'd love to see pics from the rear so I can tell how these round mufflers/tips look.

does anyone have the dominator set up with the cat in place still? I'd love to see pics from the rear so I can tell how these round mufflers/tips look.
I highly doubt anyone bought the Dominator, which is specifically a cat DELETE, only to turn around to put the cat right back on...that and even if someone wanted to, you're hacking up your new $400 pipe in order to modify to re-use exactly what you bought it to get rid of.

i'm running the Dominator slip ons with the Cat Delete, Gurued flash with the intake modification, she runs like a scalded dog! Very loud though! I bought the Decibel killers but found that they made it sound kind of Tinny if you know what i mean.. But my point is it is very loud! I would think if your leaving the Cat on it will be fine. But personally i would Dispose of that hunk of Lead and let that baby breath!

Attachments

• Vmax 1700.jpg
    Vmax 1700.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
i'm running the Dominator slip ons with the Cat Delete, Gurued flash with the intake modification, she runs like a scalded dog! Very loud though! I bought the Decibel killers but found that they made it sound kind of Tinny if you know what i mean.. But my point is it is very loud! I would think if your leaving the Cat on it will be fine. But personally i would Dispose of that hunk of Lead and let that baby breath!
Nice, can I see a pic from the back please? Thank you. I’m leaving the cat on due to cosmetic reasons

Back