Easyrider route

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had just finished watching Easyrider on tv and then I read this post.Very interesting find and I will probably will never see America but the before and after shots of the scenes filmed were .....interesting .It is a cult film here in Oz and so is a lot of the music.In fact 1 of my fave songs is get out on the highway by Rose Tattoo,a hard rocking Aussie band.Actually they did a few covers from the film.Cheers Kevman........I just realised my avatar is......

Last edited:
I had just finished watching Easyrider on tv and then I read this post.Very interesting find and I will probably will never see America but the before and after shots of the scenes filmed were .....interesting .It is a cult film here in Oz and so is a lot of the music.In fact 1 of my fave songs is get out on the highway by Rose Tattoo,a hard rocking Aussie band.Actually they did a few covers from the film.Cheers Kevman........I just realised my avatar is......

I have the film and watch it from time to time , the special features part blew me away
I didnt know Grizzly Adams was a biker . :clapping:

Latest posts

Back