eBay Score

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
Been shopping for one of these at a decent price for about 4 months. I let one go by on ebay for $80 and kicked myself that time :bang head:.

Scored this one for $29, unscratched with all the hardware !!:eusa_dance:

IMG_20121211_194230-1.jpg

IMG_20121211_194320-1.jpg

Now that's a deal! Patience is rewarded Grasshopper.
You have learned well. JEALOUS!

Nice find! That is a 35$ cheaper than what I paid and I thought I got a really good deal haha.

Great deal brother! I've been there shopping beside you... $25 swing arm (soon to go to Sean for bracing) and a $20 "tank" for my brother in law to practice custom painting on. (he was a big custom bike painter in the '70s but hasn't done it in 30 years) I also got him a real good dual action air brush.

Big plans on a tiny budget for me this winter!

I think what happened is that he didn't title his auction very well. He just called it "motorcycle windshield" and I happened across it by chance. If someone was searching (as I typically did) for "Vmax Flyscreen", or "National Cycle Flyscreen" then the auctions ended up at a much higher price.

He hosed himself by doing that, I think. As you said though: my gain! :)

Well, on the subject of eBay scores, check this out. Got it in the mail today, it's bad a$$! Some small damage on one corner, but won't even be noticable once I hang it up in my new garage, this isn't some cheap paper either, it's a very sturdy canvas and will probably last forever! I don't know what it's "worth", but I would have certainly thought more than what I paid for it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281033541094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I think I just bought something similar to that from one of the members on the forum here.

What did you pay, for comparison purposes? I probably would have given a hundred for it, it's going to look awesome in the garage. That was the first one I saw on eBay, couldn't believe the price. I take it these were displayed at most Yamaha dealerships? Here's an 09 one for $75 on Craigslist!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/3427921422.html

Yeah these are usually $100 + on Ebay. Mine only comes out on special occasions.

Well, on the subject of eBay scores, check this out. Got it in the mail today, it's bad a$$! Some small damage on one corner, but won't even be noticable once I hang it up in my new garage, this isn't some cheap paper either, it's a very sturdy canvas and will probably last forever! I don't know what it's "worth", but I would have certainly thought more than what I paid for it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281033541094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I saw that one and that was a really great price, but I HAD to have the '09 banner and I just bought it from the same dealership last Saturday morning (got it for $55 shipped). Mounted it on my living room wall this morning just for the hell of it (and I was bored). :eusa_dance:

Scott

zzz002_zps25ff0f9d.jpg

Got another good score off ebay, new in box knee protectors for $35.61, shipping from the UK was $22 bringing the total to $57.61.

knee_covers_zps6e4002a2.png

Back