First VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get that bike in 2nd and pedal to the metal. If it jumps out of gear walk away. Have somone follow you looking for exhaust smoke. And all of the above. You'll be fine.
Steve

thanks, its 6+ hrs away but i will probably end up having to buy one without getting on it first...

I would NEVER do that. Either buy one from someone reputable here such as Sean Morley or Kyle Clegg, or use this forum to find the closest member to any bike you're looking at - you'll find most willing to go see it and test ride it for you.

This is what this place is all about! :worthy:

I would NEVER do that. Either buy one from someone reputable here such as Sean Morley or Kyle Clegg, or use this forum to find the closest member to any bike you're looking at - you'll find most willing to go see it and test ride it for you.

This is what this place is all about! :worthy:

Naughty ain't lying. I followed a thread not too long ago in which a Floridian test rode a bike for a Texan, which subsequently ended up with the Floridian trailering it to Tampa for a handoff to captainkyle who hauled it to Texas. Don't no one ever tell me that this forum is weak.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Dang! too bad that one is gone, it looked great! Probably cause it looks just like my 96! :)

I'm in SoCal, and paid $3000 for mine just 3 months ago. It had 47,xxx miles at the time, and the only mods were a flat bar and a windshield.

This is the place for information, everybody here is helpful and somebody always knows the answer to any Max related question.

Good luck on the search, hopefully you'll find another deal like that one!

Back