• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Front wind screen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreggyG

Reaction score
I don’t know the brand but make an offer

Attachments

• IMG_9623.jpeg
    IMG_9623.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9617.jpeg
    IMG_9617.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi, I just looked it up, it's a genuine yamaha part, $400. I don't need it or want it but I can't do $50. Thank you for the offer though.

Hi, I just looked it up, it's a genuine yamaha part, $400. I don't need it or want it but I can't do $50. Thank you for the offer though.
Fair enough. Most aftermarket windscreens I’ve found for the Max run around ~$200 new. I’d be willing to do $150 for it.

If that’s still too low I’d recommend throwing it up on eBay. If you end up doing that please let me know!

I appreciate you and your recommendation but to me, the energy of things illuminates a clear path for me. I’ll do the $150 and hopefully you’ll be happy and excited about the deal and I’ll turn that money into another part for the bike. Would you mind do $10 extra for shipping and send PayPal as friends and family? If you don’t want to do the extra $10, I understand and I’ll still do the deal with you. Thank you
[email protected]

I appreciate you and your recommendation but to me, the energy of things illuminates a clear path for me. I’ll do the $150 and hopefully you’ll be happy and excited about the deal and I’ll turn that money into another part for the bike. Would you mind do $10 extra for shipping and send PayPal as friends and family? If you don’t want to do the extra $10, I understand and I’ll still do the deal with you. Thank you
[email protected]
I really appreciate it Greg! I can do $160, if you don’t mind holding it for me until Monday. I’m actually planning on buying the bike this weekend, but I figure I should probably have the bike before buying parts!

Sure, no problem, we can do this on monday. I had another guy just message me after you but I told him that I'm committed to you first (even if he offered more because that's important to me to operate this way). So, we'll do $160, thank you. I would love to sell you the Corbin seat/cowl at the same time. I'm not sure it's actually a seat, more of a curved replacement for the seat. I was looking for $275 shipped for that but if we do a combo deal, I do it for $220 for you, so let's say $380 total? I think the seat was also worth about $400, so in theory, you'd be getting a great deal, $850ish worth of stuff for less than half. For me, I get to turn that into other parts I want for the bike. If you just want the screen, no worries also. Good luck with getting the bike. I just got mine a few weeks ago, I came from a GSXR 1000 which I love, but man this bike is something really special. You'll love it.

Wow, it’s nice to see there’s still men of their word out there! Not something you see too often anymore.

Is the Corbin the smaller of the two cowls you have? What were you thinking in the Yamaha one if you’ve still got that? They both look really good!

I’m selling my HD sportster and 1st gen VMax to get the 2nd gen, I’m siked!

Attachments

• IMG_6042.png
    IMG_6042.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 0
It’s the smaller one. I sold the larger one already. Here’s what it looks like

Attachments

• IMG_9626.png
    IMG_9626.png
    936.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9620.jpeg
    IMG_9620.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
I’ve also got the full voodoo exhaust new in the box that I don’t want

Attachments

• IMG_9849.png
    IMG_9849.png
    788.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9807.png
    IMG_9807.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
I’ll pass on the exhaust, shipping would be killer I bet. I think I’ll take you up on the Corbin, just hold it til Monday and I’ll let you know!

Sounds good. But if you do want the exhaust, I’ll box it all up together and give you a good package deal. Either way, I’m excited for you and can’t wait for you to enjoy your bike and accessories

I really appreciate it Greg! I can do $160, if you don’t mind holding it for me until Monday. I’m actually planning on buying the bike this weekend, but I figure I should probably have the bike before buying parts!
That's a steal on a nearly impossible to find Boulevard windscreen...

Latest posts

Back