• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
I have some parts off my 2018 before I sold it. Discontinued OEM sport windscreen and low profile backrest with rack (both include mounting hardware.) asking $600 each. Will ship on buyers expense.VooDoo slip ons with cat delete asking $300, one end cap has some small scratches. Brand new never used PC-V asking $350. I also have a tail bag not pictured I’m asking $75 for. I can get more pictures if interested. I will accept reasonable offers, just trying to recoup some money off these. They are also listed on Facebook marketplace.

Attachments

• IMG_2473.jpeg
    IMG_2473.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2477.jpeg
    IMG_2477.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2496.jpeg
    IMG_2496.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Pretty sure he's not making you an offer but is a competing buyer since he's not the OP...and there's some MAD lowballing going on in here.

Good luck all y'all...
No kidding. Considering I paid $900 for the windscreen and over $1,100 for the backrest with the rack at the dealer at the time I purchased my 18 in April of 18. Just a little food for thought. I’m trying to reasonable on prices, but I’m not just gonna give this stuff away.

No kidding. Considering I paid $900 for the windscreen and over $1,100 for the backrest with the rack at the dealer at the time I purchased my 18 in April of 18. Just a little food for thought. I’m trying to reasonable on prices, but I’m not just gonna give this stuff away.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.png
    IMG_1256.png
    919.1 KB · Views: 2
LOL, 900 for a windscreen? 1100 for a backrest? How would you even justify that in your mind at time of purchase? A top of the line full exhaust is 25% less. NEW(Hindle 1500, Akra ~1800). Admittedly the flyscreens are rare now but they still go for ~400 new. The back rest is 499 all day on the internet still. NEW. The rack a 100 bucks or so. NEW. Don't believe me, try The Google for a bit. LOL, 600 dollars is "giving it away"! No, this is trying to sell used at a premium, and that's fine just don't pretend it is a deal and mana from heaven you're bequeathing to the huddled masses.

I'd love to see a new Boulevard screen that someone finds for $400...they've been next to impossible to find for years. Just because you Google and find something at a certain price doesn't mean it's available...I've found any number of 'available' parts for what seemed like a reasonable price only to find out availability wasn't exactly as advertised.

Just because it shows up on a Google search doesn't make it so...and, the way I see it, people are free to price things at whatever they want and if you don't like the price maybe make your 'lowball' offer via PM or wait to find a better deal down the road. Coming into someone's 'For Sale' ad and claiming, "I found this same part for the price of a postage stamp on Alibaba, will you take $1.89 for it?" just seems bad form.

I'd love to see a new Boulevard screen that someone finds for $400...they've been next to impossible to find for years. Just because you Google and find something at a certain price doesn't mean it's available...I've found any number of 'available' parts for what seemed like a reasonable price only to find out availability wasn't exactly as advertised.

Just because it shows up on a Google search doesn't make it so...and, the way I see it, people are free to price things at whatever they want and if you don't like the price maybe make your 'lowball' offer via PM or wait to find a better deal down the road. Coming into someone's 'For Sale' ad and claiming, "I found this same part for the price of a postage stamp on Alibaba, will you take $1.89 for it?" just seems bad form.
Ok that being said I think my offer is fair.

Hmmm. It says currently unavailable, but go ahead and buy it for $400 let me know when you when you get it. I’ll wait. Mine will collect dust. I don’t care what Google says the “price” is. It’s a supply and demand thing. They have been discontinued since they announced the end of the Vmax. Just like the hard bags. If you done a set make sure you tell the seller that Google says they are only $500. You don’t like my price keep your opinion to yourself, and move along I don’t remember asking for it. And if I did, I’ll give it to you.

rather then start a pissing match about his asking price ? just don't buy it ! he can ask whatever he wants to ? that does not mean anyone will purchase it ? These items are getting hard to find , YES , it does not make them gold !

LOL, 900 for a windscreen? 1100 for a backrest? How would you even justify that in your mind at time of purchase? A top of the line full exhaust is 25% less. NEW(Hindle 1500, Akra ~1800). Admittedly the flyscreens are rare now but they still go for ~400 new. The back rest is 499 all day on the internet still. NEW. The rack a 100 bucks or so. NEW. Don't believe me, try The Google for a bit. LOL, 600 dollars is "giving it away"! No, this is trying to sell used at a premium, and that's fine just don't pretend it is a deal and mana from heaven you're bequeathing to the huddled masses.
You go buy these items wherever (La La Land?) at the prices you stated. No need to comment shit here.

Back