Have to laugh sometimes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All bollox really. These jokers were laughing at my beautiful spark plugs from 1986, is all.

Nah, seriously, I had one bad plug which I replaced (actually did all 4), but all my problems are coming from my rusty tank. Unfortunately it hasn't been touched yet, because on Monday, while I was fixing a friend's car, a radiator hose blew off and I got burnt pretty bad. Got a nice 8x5" patch on the side of my body with no skin on it. Ouch. And my right arm's got a nice 'sunburn'..
Burns Suck take care of it good you dont want it to get infected.

Thanks Kyle, yea I'm on it I think it's healing ok but still a bit raw.

Hope it get better by the weekend as I really wanna get on with swapping my tank and getting my Max to run good again..
Swapping the tank would be much easier in my garage should have strapped it on the back for tech day its nice when its right in front of you.

You know it's funny I was just thinking about that today.. I wanna do my solid motor mounts at the same time and it would most definitely be a helluva lot easier with your setup!

Might have to move that next tech day forward lol

Latest posts

Back