Help!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Could someone please get this Mod Monkey off my ass!!! Finally geting Snowmax prepped for the show and there just always seems to be that one more thing I need to do. I have just came to realize that the Mod Monkey has infected me with the "Must Mod Everything Syndrome" or MMES (pronounced MY MESS) for short. What I need is someone to accept the Mod Monkey on their back and take this little SOB away so I can leave MMES behind LOL...........

Can you tell I am trying to hit 1k posts????? Oh yeah and am bored at work.:biglaugh:

I think his lil brother is riding my back as well......the only thing keepin him some what controllable is an empty bank account ,....if it will help you at all, I can give you my account number so you can transfer your funds to me and it should aleviate the burden in a bout a day or 2,. it's the least i can do to help. ,.. :th_sad85: :rofl_200::thumbs up:

I think his lil brother is riding my back as well......the only thing keepin him some what controllable is an empty bank account ,....if it will help you at all, I can give you my account number so you can transfer your funds to me and it should aleviate the burden in a bout a day or 2,. it's the least i can do to help. ,.. :th_sad85: :rofl_200::thumbs up:

LOL!!! Between the Mod Monkey, lawyers, and ex-wives my account stays pretty well at the $0 mark as well. Of course there is always a bit of a tug of war as to who gets my hard earned $$$$ so I have had to add a priority list to my finances. Vendors, lawyers, and ex-wives..... in that order.

Start a thread on "How much have you spent on your max?"
That should help.Oh yeh,I wont tell on myself.

LOL!!! Between the Mod Monkey, lawyers, and ex-wives my account stays pretty well at the $0 mark as well. Of course there is always a bit of a tug of war as to who gets my hard earned $$$$ so I have had to add a priority list to my finances. Vendors, lawyers, and ex-wives..... in that order.

Jim I have the fix for your problem right here www.cycleoneoff.com:rofl_200:
Sorry had to do it......

Tom

Latest posts

Back