Hey, any reloaders?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I reload my clips after blasting off.:th_biggun:

Ohh maybe you mean bullets powder seperate:ummm:

Yeah on my inline muzzleloader I have to do all 3 things.
Drop 3 powder pellets down the barrel
Ram the Power Belt bullet down the barrel.
Place a 209 primer in the thingy.
I am ready to blow some shit up now!:eusa_dance:

I've got a good hunch I'll be getting the RCBS Pro2000 progressive loader this christmas. All that more important if an "anti" is voted in.

I plan on reloading 10mm, .45acp and .308

I only reload straight wall pistol, so I've settled for a pair of Dillon Square Deals. They are easy on bench space and allow pretty fast production. They don't compare to anything with a case feeder, but for a quick 500 rounds of .45 or .38 there's nothing better.

FWIW there is an *excellent* reloading info forum at thehighroad.org , which is one of the best gunny sites around.

I only reload straight wall pistol, so I've settled for a pair of Dillon Square Deals. They are easy on bench space and allow pretty fast production. They don't compare to anything with a case feeder, but for a quick 500 rounds of .45 or .38 there's nothing better.

FWIW there is an *excellent* reloading info forum at thehighroad.org , which is one of the best gunny sites around.

That's all I load also, .45 & .38's. Thanks for the site info, a quick check and it went immediately into "favorites" :thumbs up:

Back