Humpty Dumpty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got only one "trailer" example to share. not as dramatic as the rest, but just wanted to help ease the burden of pride off your shoulder like the rest have done. the bike was already loaded and i was securing the straps. the bike wasn't totally straight and may have been off kilter by 10 or 20 degrees. i tightened one side up more and proceeded to loose the other. just as i went to release the latch i realized that i was making a mistake, but before i could remedy the situation, down he went. ugh.

I have say that having this Forum that Buster maintains has been a highlight in my 2011 and something I look forward to in 2012 because you guys are quick to pick a brother up and willing to share your experiences. Hope to do the same for each and every one you! God bless Vmax owners and riders.
PATMAX

c6e4ea99-a804-f9ab.jpg

Uggghh!
c6e4ea99-a840-a355.jpg

Easy fix

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.689339,-82.030658
When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Glad you're OK Patmax, falls can be embarrassing. I stopped behind a school bus unloading kids one afternoon and somehow got the bottom of my jeans hung on my foot peg and over I went. A bunch of kids jumped out of the emergency door on the back of the bus and got the bike off me, stood the bike up and brushed me off..........Now that was embarrassing as hell.

...and too long of shoe lace loops is extremely dangerous as well.....don't ask me how I know this.....:eusa_dance:

You guys are making a good case for riding in shorts and flip flops ALA CaptainKyle

Back